New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dallas 2010
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Yea, Yea, I know it is early but with the show moving downtown we were thinking of moving the Sat nite party, but upon further investigation we (Frank, Joyce and myself) have made the decision to continue at the Days Inn. To move to a downtown hotel (with liquor license) we would have to buy all the provisions from the hotel which would increase the cost to more than double and close to triple the cost of this year. So when making plans for next year we would appriceate keping the Comfort Inn in mind when looking for a place to stay as if enough of us stay there we could possibly get the room for no charge. Got to plan ahead, buy two cases instead of one as my son would say. Big Grin

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
So where is the show in 2010....the Market place WAS a bit crowded, but still enjoyed it this year.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is moving to the Convention Center downtown, as someone posted on here the owners of the Market place are raising it for better use.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks....I hadn't heard that.

Gary
DRSS
NRA

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Here is the new location...

http://www.dallasconventioncenter.com/

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to next year already. I was looking at the convention centers' schedule of events and if we get there a week early next year we can attend the National Cheerleaders Convention. Rah-Rah.

Posts: 1253 | Location: Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just what dirty old men need, isn't that what we hunters are called. Big Grin