New
Find
Notify
Tools

SA AR members meeting ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone of the SA members here at AR tried to organise a get together for the SA members?

Any interest? for all we know we may even have met or crossed paths without even knowing we have communicated on AR.

This is may not be the right topic to post in, sorry but this does have the most visitor's !!

Cheers Schmidie
" opie-knoppe "

Posts: 51 | Location: midrand South Africa | Registered: 02 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
Schmidie,
That is a good idea. I am hosting a party for Nitrox who is also a member of Ar on the 1st. He owns the NE forums.

You live around the block from me and almost next to Chris Troskie. Quite a lot of us are living in Gangsters Paradise, for those who does not know it is the nickname for Gauteng

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jaco

I would be very interested in meeting yourself and Nitrox , I have read many of your's and Nitro's posts. I do not want you to feel like I am imposing tho.

If this is O.K with yourself I will PM you my details then we can contact each other. We could then maybe explore organising a AR SA meeting ?

Will Chris be joining you and Nitrox?

Cheers Greg Schmidt " schmidie "
" opie-knoppe "

Posts: 51 | Location: midrand South Africa | Registered: 02 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
schmidie,

I will also be there. beer

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2549 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote