New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mugabe and his anti white safaris
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I never have been to Zim and probably would not go because of Mugabe.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/...avish-birthday-bash/

Life member NRA
formally scrappy

Posts: 192 | Location: Ga | Registered: 21 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agreed,

Mugabe is a white man hating, racist monster, who has systematically confiscated white-owned property and excluded whites from business ownership.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I suspect that there are a lot of liberals in the US that would vote for him if they could.

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 465H&H:
I suspect that there are a lot of liberals in the US that would vote for him if they could.

465H&H

I agree with you - and it's ironic, because it's a liberal likely to be killed by criminals or terrorists in the big "blue" cities like NY, LA, SF, DC, etc.

Liberals must be masochists! - or just blinded by their ideological stupidity.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mugabe is taking aim at the white outfitters, who won't last much longer.

"Zimbabwe’s Mugabe condemns ‘white’ safaris, eats baby elephant at birthday bash…

So Mugabe, over a feast of varied exotic animals, took the pulpit to excoriate safaris. “Zimbabwe has lots of safaris, but very few are African,” the leader said, according to the Associated Press. “Most are white-owned. In our region, we have the most safaris and animals. But we are not going to invade those forests.”

The Mugabe screed continued: The United States “can’t have it both ways. … They can’t say ‘allow our people to visit, allow our people to have safaris,’ to kill our lions and take safari trophies to America.”

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackley Improved User:
Mugabe is taking aim at the white outfitters, who won't last much longer.

"Zimbabwe’s Mugabe condemns ‘white’ safaris, eats baby elephant at birthday bash…

So Mugabe, over a feast of varied exotic animals, took the pulpit to excoriate safaris. “Zimbabwe has lots of safaris, but very few are African,” the leader said, according to the Associated Press. “Most are white-owned. In our region, we have the most safaris and animals. But we are not going to invade those forests.”

The Mugabe screed continued: The United States “can’t have it both ways. … They can’t say ‘allow our people to visit, allow our people to have safaris,’ to kill our lions and take safari trophies to America.”

And when he's gone, one of his megalomaniac security forces supremos will probably take over, so not much good news there. And the opposition can't lead and don't care, they just want their place at the trough. Still, don't be too quick to write off Zim, which has some of Africa's best Ph's, game and scenery.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Magistrate Lindiwe Maphosa ordered the trial to reconvene on September 28 to hear the case against Bronkhorst, who has been charged with "failing to prevent an illegal hunt".

Bronkhorst, who runs a safari company, denies any wrongdoing over the hunt in early July when Walter Palmer, a dentist from Minnesota, paid $55,000 (50,000 euros) to shoot the lion with a bow and arrow.

The hunt provoked worldwide outrage when it emerged that Cecil was a well-known attraction among visitors to the Hwange National Park and was wearing a tracking collar as part of an Oxford University research project.

"I feel sorry for my client (Palmer). He is a good man. He did nothing wrong," Bronkhorst told reporters as he left the court in Hwange town.

Palmer, an experienced trophy hunter, became the target of vicious abuse over the killing, and went into hiding after demonstrations outside his dental practice.

Palmer apologised for killing Cecil, who was renowned for his distinctive black mane, and appeared to blame Bronkhorst for misleading him.

But Bronkhorst said he was innocent of all charges and had obtained all the permits required to kill an elderly lion that was outside the national park boundaries.

One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
What's wrong with baby elephant?
We eat veal, lamb, piglets...
Mugabe is bad man, but I can't blame him having little jumbo on BBQ.
I would if I could.
After all, I'm meat eater and hunter/gatherer

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
And Palmer apologized?
What a moron. If everything was legal, take it like a man
And throwing his PH under the bus?
That's bad no matter what.

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boarkiller:
What's wrong with baby elephant?
We eat veal, lamb, piglets...
Mugabe is bad man, but I can't blame him having little jumbo on BBQ.
I would if I could.
After all, I'm meat eater and hunter/gatherer

Its his hypocrisy that gets to people--not the fact he is eating meat

"The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." Mark Twain
TANSTAAFL

www.savannagems.com A unique way to own a piece of Africa.

DSC Life
NRA Life

Posts: 3386 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 05 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

465H&H

Uh..They already did. By electing Jimmy Carter in 1976, American liberals virtually guaranteed the defeat of Ian Smith's government and the ascendency of the incompetent racist goon ruling that once incredible nation to this day.

Posts: 953 | Location: Florida | Registered: 17 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Edwards:
quote:

465H&H

Uh..They already did. By electing Jimmy Carter in 1976, American liberals virtually guaranteed the defeat of Ian Smith's government and the ascendency of the incompetent racist goon ruling that once incredible nation to this day.

Exactly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37821 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't forget Henry Kissinger. Carter and Kissinger still think they did the right thing which shows their only motive was self serving.

Posts: 725 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sevenmagltd:
Don't forget Henry Kissinger. Carter and Kissinger still think they did the right thing which shows their only motive was self serving.

Just proves how stupid they were then by proving how stupid they are today.

What losers! thumbdown

The once great and like minded country country of Rhodesia abandoned by utter idiots! 2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37821 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the Brits threw Rodesia under the bus too by not honouring the Lancaster House agreement to buy the farms form the farms that willfully gave up their farms to the black government. An old Zimbabwian friend of mine said"we won the war and lost the country" so true.