New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wildcat Safaris - Zambia?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
i am looking at a PG hunt, and Buffalo hunt with them, any info or opinions would be apreciated on the outfitter, and game in the area?

thanks

Posts: 186 | Location: langley,BC | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Maxx

I think what you'll find here is not many people having first hand experience with Wildcat Safaris in Zambia but a load of folks that will tell you about John DuPlooy's Muchinga Adventures on the upper Luangwa river.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Greg R
posted Hide Post
I book for another Zambian outfitter, but Mike Heath's Wildcat Safaris is a good outfit.

Greg Rodriguez
Global Adventure Outfitters, Inc.
www.GAOHunts.com
(281) 494-4151

Posts: 798 | Location: Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Registered: 03 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ditto what Greg said. Mike has been hunting for a very long time, and runs a very good operation, as do most of the Zambian operators in the Luangwa.

Regards,
J. Barth

Posts: 157 | Location: USA | Registered: 31 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
John Barth, who posts above, owns and runs Adventure Unlimited. I have booked hunts through John twice, and would trust his word and advice.

one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
quote:
I book for another Zambian outfitter, but Mike Heath's Wildcat Safaris is a good outfit.
quote:
Ditto what Greg said. Mike has been hunting for a very long time, and runs a very good operation, as do most of the Zambian operators in the Luangwa.
Greg & John, I would like to compliment you on your gracious and professional replies. thumb

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
There is also a BONUS with Mike in that he does a DIP & PACK service which in the past was operated logistically by his wife Val.

I trust they still do dip and pack especially as there are only a very limited number of Agents in Zambia whom do this work

Cheers, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Greg R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill C:
quote:
quote:
Greg & John, I would like to compliment you on your gracious and professional replies. thumb

Thanks, Bill, but the fact is there are lots of good outfitters, and we can't represent them all.

Greg Rodriguez
Global Adventure Outfitters, Inc.
www.GAOHunts.com
(281) 494-4151

Posts: 798 | Location: Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Registered: 03 October 2001Reply With Quote