THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Do you need Kynoch fillers for double Rifles

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Do you need Kynoch fillers for double Rifles
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just BTT

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ray, put me down for 300 for the .470 Nitro. Mike

Posts: 916 | Location: USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well it looks like I can get 10,000 at about $10.00 per hundred, then shipping from Europe is going to be very expensive according to Kynoch, then shipping to each of you and that is going to require me buying boxing and more shipping...

My off the wall guess is about $20.00 per hundred, so it may be cheaper for all of us to just order direct from Kynocho, what do ya'll think..Would it be worth $20.00 per hundred?? In lesser amounts they cost consideralby more..

Ideally Kynocho in the USA should import these fillers for us but apparantl the don't intend on doing that.

Posts: 42018 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote