Find
Notify
Tools

CMS -MOZAMBIQUE
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi All

Just a quick one to let you all know the CMS has taken the plunge and will start hunting/operating in Mozambique as of next year.

The taking over of the hunting at Chiwalo makes alot of sence as not only does it offer the very best in croc and hippo hunts it also offers a wonderful combination hunt between Dande and Chiwalo as they are only 3 hours apart from camp to camp!!! Check out

Mozambique Area

Happy hunting! Cheers Buzz

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
Buzz,

Fantastic news, it is great to see you guys taking the plunge and securing more area in these trying times. Congratulations!

Dave

Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
COngrats Buzz...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of opus72
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

Posts: 262 | Location: Mount Pleasant, SC | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
That area is sick with Hippo and very good Croc.

I caught a 13lb Tigerfish there among some other very good ones. That area is something else. Although all my hunting was confined to the Southern Moz Shore of Zambezi/Cahora Bassa, the Croc and Hippo situation is the same.

Congrats guys.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Congrats Buzz, Miles, et al. CMS is taking over the world.

I have a two whitetail deer quota on my farm in Alabama. Would CMS like to purchase that quota as well? Wink

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! It sounds like CM has just about everything to offer except Rhino. I think I might have a tuskless / croc hunt in my future along with some good tiger fishing.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of trophyhunter5000
posted Hide Post
Buzz...

Great to see your expanding...

What are the differences betwenen the hunts you offer in the Zabezi Valley Vs. Save Valley???

Thanks

Matt Vecchio

Posts: 781 | Location: The Mountain State | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats Buzz
Will Carel Maartens still be around or is he moving on?
HQ

Posts: 305 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 13 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Why?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9957 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Matt

The difference between the Save and the Zam Valley are mainly that the Valley is a harder hunt been more physical and at the end of the hunt as a whole the trophy size of the buff are a few inches smaller then the Save, likewise the leopards are also smaller and the Save has better plains game. The Camp at Hammond is really 5 star while the Zam valley camps are more rustic but still very comfortable. It really is two different experience both very rewarding in there own ways!

African Hunters Quest- I am happy to say that Carel will still be there but mainly concentrating on the fishing safaris which have expanded alot. We will mainly be using Henno as the top Ph and he is brilliant and no doubt our regular Phs will be called into action also.

I am most excited about been able to offer 14 day buff croc hippo plains game combination hunts between Zim and Moz which I think will be an awesme hunt.

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Buzz and Miles great news and see you in Dallas.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Having visited Chiwalo and met Henno and Lize-Marie, I know this will be a great addition to the CM Safaris expanding empire!

Posts: 1981 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
The upstairs bar at Chiwalo overlooking the Zambezi is reason enough to spend some time in that camp!

Carel is a great guy too. I respect him putting his family first and wish him the best.

Mike

Posts: 21698 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Buzz,

WE wish all the best in your venture.

I have heard nothing but great reports about hunting with you.

Hopefully with people like you getting into operation in Mozambique, the likes of Safrique will disappear from the scene.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68692 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Buzz,

WE wish all the best in your venture.

I have heard nothing but great reports about hunting with you.

Hopefully with people like you getting into operation in Mozambique, the likes of Safrique will disappear from the scene.

Loud applaud.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9957 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks all for your kind words- we are looking forward to some exciting hunting there next year!

Marty I thought you would be pleased to know that I had Henno and Lisa Maria for dinner last night and they mentioned that you had generously donated to Lisa Maria prodject and she has started a feeding plan for the elderly and also a number of lepers in the area that have been abandomed by society. It goes with out saying they are very greatful- thank you. cheers Buzz

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the new area Buzz! Great to see you back in Moz! Good luck on the new venture!!!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
Hi Buzz will you be at SCI Vegas? If not, can you PM me with some prices and season dates. Thanks!

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4772 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of RickCap
posted Hide Post
Buzz, congrats. I look forward to seeing you and Myles in Dallas.

Rick

Posts: 65 | Location: Upstate NY, USA | Registered: 23 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guys! Chuck we will be at Dallas 2620/22 and Vegas 3770/72 and will be great to chat then.

Prices are on our web www.cmsafaris.com under Mozambique have a look at it and drop me an email and I can chat through dates or any other questions you may have. Cheers for now Buzz

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck Buzz, Hope it all works out for you and Myles. See you in March.
Gary and Jane

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buzz, how is the latest video project coming along? Your videos are far and away the best on the market!!! Will it be ready by the Dallas show?

Posts: 725 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Gary and Jane- we are looking forward to having you in March! Bongi our camp manager who is in the process of grading our new roads in the East radioed and said he saw a group of 32 bulls!! Lets hope they hang around as in a group of 32 there will be a few monsters!

Sevenmagltd- thanks for the comments of the video. David my editor is putting the final touches to it and it will indeed be ready for the shows and I think you will enjoy it! It is called ' The Essence Of Elephant Hunting" Cheers Buzz

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Congrats Buzz. See you in Dallas.