Find
Notify
Tools

Video - A small glimpse into Angola
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted
Warning ! To all of you who has the Africa sickness, this video will cause you booking yourself a ticket today to get there. Big Grin
If you need any help please phone AA (Africa Anonymous) at 086 AFRICA

Ok so now the warning has been passed let me present a small little movie into Angola.
For those of you who have been studying my report on Angola you will see a lot of clips of what I have been trying to show you by words or photo.

Enjoy. popcorn

Angola a small glimpse

popcorn

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks a lot like it's neighbor to the south., up around Epupo Falls. Was the video shot in the southern part of the country?

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Yes, all the parts in the video in basically all along the Cunene river up to it's mouth.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great video! thumb

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of namibiahunter
posted Hide Post
Great video, especially of the Himba. Their culture, for the most part, have been little affected by the encroachment of other societies, and it shows in their mannerism and dress (or lack of it).

Thanks for the show.

Namibiahunter

Posts: 665 | Location: Oregon or Namibia | Registered: 13 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bravo! Well done. I really enjoyed the report and the video is a great way to cap it off.

Thanks,

Bill

Posts: 1088 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
MORE, MORE ,we must have MORE. FANTASTIC footage!!!!!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13389 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OUTSTANDING! Thank you for the visit.
Matt

Posts: 318 | Location: Jackson, Wyoming | Registered: 20 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
Excellent, a feel for the country.

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Glad you guys enjoyed it. I could only compile a little movie as we need to use the rest and some of what I used for a commercial DVD.

I like watching it myself it brings back some fond memories and feelings.

Frederik Cocquyt