THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Packing and lost my keys to the Tuffpak!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Packing and lost my keys to the Tuffpak!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
My 18 year old son and I leave in the morning for a 16 days of wingshooting, tigerfishing, and bowhunt for plainsgame in Namibia. We finished the final packing tonight at 9:00PM, weighed the bags, and thought we were through. My son left to visit a few girls and I was sitting around when I realized that I did not have the keys to lock the Tuffpak. One of us had packed them somewhere inside of 4 large bags. I just finished unloading and then loading 3 of the bags before I found the keys.......

Getting old and forgetful sure is counter productive!

Goodnight and I will return on the 9th of July. Hopefully with a few good pictures.

Posts: 276 | Location: hendersonville, nc 28739 | Registered: 18 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
Hey Ron!

Tell me your not excited!!!!!

Always enjoy hearing someone else "Getting! ready!"

Good luck and have a safe journey!!! We want pics!!!!!

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SnakeLover
posted Hide Post
If your son has to visit a "few girls", that might be enough to force him to sleep on the trip over Wink

Shoot straight!!

Posts: 472 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
If your son has to visit a "few girls",

Remember when you were 18?

"A few" was just barely enough!

Now it might kill me! Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a total of 5 keys for my Tuff pak, one on my car keys, one in my overnight bag, one in my carry on and one in my suitcase and one in my pocket on a little flashlight key ring...Got all the bases covered...

BTW, you packing way too much stuff for a Safari, you will not be popular with staff and PH with 4 suitcases and tuff paks....One suitcase and a tuff pak per person, especially if a charter flight into camp is involved, then you pay for the larger plane, not to mention the ability to move your stuff in airports in a hurry etc...Just the opine of an old, well traveled, world traveler.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42167 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
May I suggest that you put your TP keys on a dog tag chain around your neck. If you lose your keys this way it will make little difference Red Face

You can borrow money but you can not borrow time. Go hunting with your family.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote