THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MODERN MILITARY RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Modern Military Rifles    mikitary pistol grip stock for my 1903 springfield
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mikitary pistol grip stock for my 1903 springfield
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
good evening , i am seeking a quality military pistol grip stock for my 1903 springfield , does someone make a reproduction ???

Posts: 5530 | Location: new york | Registered: 21 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you can check with boyds or richards, but i'm unaware of any type c stock repros. a real type c stock is going to set you back some jing

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Civilian Marksmanship Program group sells new walnut replacement stocks for the O3 as well as the Garand. Believe they offer the C stock or pistol grip version also?? www.odcmp.com will get you there and click on "sales."

Posts: 1165 | Location: Banks of Kanawha, forks of Beaver Dam and Spring Creek | Registered: 06 January 2005Reply With Quote