THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MODERN MILITARY RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Modern Military Rifles    Need to establish value on older AR15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need to establish value on older AR15
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted
Have an older AR15 that really needs a new home -- weapon is approx 20 years old -- where can I find a realistic value so I know how much to sell it for?
G

OMG!-- my bow is "pull-push feed" - how dreadfully embarrasing!!!!!

Posts: 926 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Check Gunbroker.com. I've seen 'pre-ban' ARs offered for ~$600 regularly there.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
Gonna need a bit more info than a "20 yo AR"

Manufacturer?
Barrel length?
What model?
Fixed carry handle or removable?
Optics?
Original?
Box?

That said, your typical fixed carry handle 20" AR is fetching $7-800 these days.

Shoot me a PM if you like with details and I can point you in the right direction with realistic expectations.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3099 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
Ducky -- sent you a pm

OMG!-- my bow is "pull-push feed" - how dreadfully embarrasing!!!!!

Posts: 926 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote