New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wal-Mart Dish Rack Safe Organizers
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I went to Wal-Mart in an attempt to organize a really cluttered up, fu@ked up bunch of gun safes. I got the idea after seeing these in Cabela's for $29.95:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/sta...cat601048&hasJS=true

I picked up what you see here for $2.69 EACH! That's less than 10% for the exact same thing! They are vinyl coated, and won't mar any gun. It's much better, and more handy than keeping them in cases.

This is the bunch of gun cases that was left behind in my reorganization attempt.

Now I have at least got a plan. 1 down, 3 to go.

This is a really good way to take advantage of every square inch your gun safe has to offer. Bill T.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The rear of my gunsafe door was metal. I put a piece of plywood with real short nap carpet on it with cup hooks with protective rubber sleeves on the hooks. I hung all my pistols and revolvers on the back of the door then and had ALL that shelf space for something else.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have been using the dish organizers for a couple of years to display pistols at gunshows. They work great.