New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win. 32 Special What's it worth?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have a friend that wants to sell a Model 94 Win 32 Special. It has a rubber shotgun style pad and a receiver sight that has been added so it has been altered but aside from that it is really a
nice early 50's riflr. It has been shot very little and shows only minor hunting dings and the blueing is good. Does anyone have an idea f the fair value of this gun?

one of us
Picture of Hobie
posted Hide Post
About $200-250 in this area, quite possibly less depending on the aesthetics of the recoil pad and finish...

Posts: 2324 | Location: Staunton, VA | Registered: 05 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
LAst one I bought had no finish left on the wood, was about 50% blue, but mechanically excellent, cost me $125 CDN, about $100 US. - Dan

Posts: 5284 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just a note on the Winchester 94, around 1954 or serial # 1940000 a pair of holes were drilled and tapped and had small filler screws installed at the factory for a receiver sight. If the 94 you are asking about has factory drilled holes, it may help the value if having only the buttstock cut to accomodate the pad.

Posts: 28 | Location: Utah | Registered: 02 November 2003Reply With Quote