New
Find
Notify
Tools

C&R FFL
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Tried applying for one tonight, but can't seem to find the ATF form 5310.16 for it anywhere online, as several forums have said it was. Has something changed? Can I only obtain this form directly from the ATF?

Thanks,
F6

-----------------------------------------------------
\ "If I don't step over the line every now /
/ and then, how will I know where it is?" \

Posts: 148 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 03 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of pepperbelly
posted Hide Post
It seems that they changed some requirements and you can't download it now. http://p223.ezboard.com/fcurioandrelicfirearmsforumfrm23.showMessage?topicID=3.topic is a link to a page with more info.
Jim

NRA Life Member

Posts: 152 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 18 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pepperbelly:
It seems that they changed some requirements and you can't download it now. http://p223.ezboard.com/fcurioandrelicfirearmsforumfrm23.showMessage?topicID=3.topic is a link to a page with more info.
Jim

Thanks, PB. I was hoping someone had a form they could send me.

F6

One of Us
Picture of pepperbelly
posted Hide Post
I would imagine that everyone has sent in their forms as soon as they received them.
Patience grasshopper. Snatch the BATFE form from my hand.
Call them and request the forms. They should arrive in a couple of days. Hope you get them soon.
Remember to send signed in ink copies, do not sign the original. Send copies to Brownell's and Midway too. They will give you dealer pricing.
Jim

NRA Life Member

Posts: 152 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 18 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pepperbelly:
I would imagine that everyone has sent in their forms as soon as they received them.
Patience grasshopper. Snatch the BATFE form from my hand.
Call them and request the forms. They should arrive in a couple of days. Hope you get them soon.
Remember to send signed in ink copies, do not sign the original. Send copies to Brownell's and Midway too. They will give you dealer pricing.
Jim

I was referring to a PDF copy, not paper. Woody sent me one via email yesterday, I will fill it out and send it in. Thanks for the response!

One of Us
Picture of pepperbelly
posted Hide Post
Read this. Some requirements have changed, and if you send in an incomplete set of forms it will delay your application.
Jim

Quote:Instructions for 5310 series forms
Because of legal reasons, and the requirement of fingerprint cards and photographs, the Form 7 cannot be posted on our site. To receive the application, along with the proper fingerprint cards, either go to the Distribution Center Order Form or call the Distribution Center at (703) 455-7801 and a packet will be sent to you via U.S. mail. If you e-mail your request, please provide your complete name and address address, the type of license you wish to apply for and a packet will be sent to you via U.S. mail.

ATF F 5310.12 (Form 7) - Application for License (FFL)

NRA Life Member