THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUN COLLECTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gun Collecting    Anyone know anything about Rogers/White barrels, or guns they may have made??

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know anything about Rogers/White barrels, or guns they may have made??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi, I have a friend who has a Weatherby mark V rifle he got from an estate that has an octogon barrel and says Rogers White on the barrel. It is chambered for .375 H&H or .375 Weatherby I'm not sure which at the moment.
Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks

Posts: 85 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 25 August 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
There was a Rogers White here in Western Colorado that was a gunsmith/machinest. He did build rifles, however he passed away a couple years ago. I only knew him for a few years, he was a very nice man and a wealth of knowledge about rifle building. Same person? I don't know, just thought I add this bit of information.
Jerry

Posts: 3 | Location: colorado | Registered: 05 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jerry, I appreciate the information.

Posts: 85 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 25 August 2005Reply With Quote