Find
Notify
Tools

Thinking about buying a gun
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted
I have a friend that is offering to sell me a Smith and Wesson 26-2 44 mag revolver in excellent shape for $350.00. it is a nickel finish with a 4 inch barrell.I am not a big handgun guy,i like rifles, but it seems like a neat gun to have. Does that sound like a good deal. Thanks in advance

Most people are link slinkies, Basically useless but fun to push down the stairs.

Posts: 265 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted Hide Post
Sorry Type-o thats a 29-2 model smith and wesson 44 mag.

Most people are link slinkies, Basically useless but fun to push down the stairs.

Posts: 265 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Offer him $300.00 and a case of beer. Hell yeah I would buy it.-Ben

Posts: 412 | Location: Iowa, for now | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted Hide Post
Is there anywhere online i can look it up to see what the gun is worth?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gunz,

depending on condition $450-$550, maybe more just dependes. I would buy it if it is in Excellent shape as you described. That is a classic gun. Just buy it. And FYI if you posted this in the handgun forum you might get a hell of a lot more replies.-Ben

Posts: 412 | Location: Iowa, for now | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted Hide Post
Good idea, sorry I didnt notice a handgun section earlier. i am new to the reloading thing as well as the computer thing. Thanks