New
Find
Notify
Tools

value of 94 Win "Northwet Territories rifle
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone know the value of these rifles "NIB"?

Thanks

Greg

Posts: 187 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You're not planning on buying the one Haynes has listed for Saturday's sale, are you? Big Grin I'll be the one bidding on one of the Czeck M52s or the Fn 49. The couple of their sales I've gone to, are generally pretty reasonable

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello;
I went to the Haynes Sale in Red Deer today. Fiished my buying spree around noon and then sat around till 4:30 waiting for the paperwork to be done, by those idiots in Mirimachi. Would you believe, they actually sold a registered Foor lamp there, made from an old .43 Mauser.
Anyway, there were two N.W.T.s there and we're talking Canauck bucks. One, no box and possibly fired, sold for 350. The other, unfired and with the box, sold for 500. Lots of other comemarites there, mostly bought by one guy. Prices ranged in the 350. to 400 range, with only one, a Little Big Horn, unfired with box, bringing 500.
Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote