THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUN COLLECTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gun Collecting    Do you think that the new Winchesters will hold their values?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you think that the new Winchesters will hold their values?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I was wondering with almost everyone jacking up prices will they hold their values?It seem every one is getting every winchester out of the safe to sell for alot more than they are worth.I am supose to get two trails end hunters in 25-35 win which is a rare caliber old or new.I was also wondering if rifles such as the winchester express in 416 rem mag would go way up.I think they usually only made a 100 or so each yeaR.I bet they made under 1000 416 rem mags.I bought one for $625 new 8 years ago now they are twice that much.I think alot of people will sell their old 94 winchesters to get their money out of them.I saw a John Wayne 32-40 sell for $1500 nib.I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the new winchesters now that they dont say made in the USA any more.

Posts: 2534 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote