New
Find
Notify
Tools

MauserHsc pistol
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Needing info and possible value on this pistol. It has the holster. It has the eaglen on one side and Wa135 on the other. The original grips and bluing is in exceptional condition. Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Butch,
According to Blue Book of Gun Values(23rd edition 2,002) It sounds like you have the American Eagle edition, 5,000 manufactured and serial numbered 1-5,000. 100% $400.
I have one that was imported by Interarms and it is extremely accurate and is very reliable, trigger could be better though.
Stepchild

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1326 | Location: glennie, mi. USA | Registered: 14 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mr. Stepchild, mine has serial# 916xxx. It has a WaA135 and a Eagle n on the other side. It also has an eagle on the rh side of the slide near the muzzle. I believe it could be a WW11 issue. Thanks Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Butch,
I went back and double checked. What you have is a "Wartime Nazi Army" model. $450 in mint condition. It doesn't give the number produced or any other info.
Stepchild

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1326 | Location: glennie, mi. USA | Registered: 14 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much Mr. Stepchild. Butch

One of Us
Picture of Gentleman Jack
posted Hide Post
I have a 1914 mauser in .32 and its pretty similar to yours. I see a few of yours and mine at local gun shows. About 5 years ago, they were about $250 but here lately, I have seen them typically go for $300+ in very good condition. Its a wonderful shooter and a nice piece to hold on to for value/history. Hope this helps.

"There are creatures here that cannot even be found in books, and I have killed them all......"

Posts: 273 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 20 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mr. Gentleman Jack. Butch

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:
Thanks very much Mr. Stepchild. Butch

Butch,
Glad I could help.
Stepchild

NRA Life Member