New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winchester 1895
 Login/Join

posted
Gentlemen,
I just inherited a batch of guns, many of which I do not intend to keep. Among them:
A Winchester 1895, in .30 US caliber, very good condition; a 9mm Luger with a grip safety; a .30 Mauser in its original wooden holster (parts numbers match) in very good condition; a profusely engraved Lebeau-Courally 12 gauge side-by-side shotgun; an engraved Sauer 12 ga / 8 x 57 mm drilling and others. Comments and ideas will be welcomed and appreciated.

Posts: 25 | Location: Brazil | Registered: 30 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Looks like you inherited some prize items. I'd be hard put to get rid of any of those fine firearms.
Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by arkypete:
Looks like you inherited some prize items. I'd be hard put to get rid of any of those fine firearms.
Jim
You're right, Jim. But this country is moving fast to the left, gun grabbers manipulate the media and I'm trying to find buyers for my guns.

Posts: 25 | Location: Brazil | Registered: 30 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Axeman, any Idea what you want for the model 1895? been looking for one but most have been negleted.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of browningguy
posted Hide Post
Put up some pics and prices and then I bet we'll give you some ideas. I never trade in or sell to dealers, I'd suggest you use the Classifieds here, Gunbroker or Auction Arms to get reasonable prices for them.

Browningguy
Houston, TX
We Band of 45-70ers

Posts: 1242 | Location: Houston, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Axeman do you have pics ?

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote