New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone use these?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just wondering if anyone here has used the NAP Bloodrunners? I picked up some for $10.00 per three pack, usually $40.00 per three pack. I have used Phantoms for nearly 20 years, but these looked very interesting. Thanks for any input you'all might have.

Larry Sellers

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
Nope! Smiler

Don_G

...from Texas, by way of Mason, Ohio and Aurora, Colorado!

Posts: 1645 | Location: Elizabeth, Colorado | Registered: 13 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Must be a reason for why they almost give them away Wink
Being more serious. I have not tried them and I must also say I don't like how they look.
But that doesn't say they don't perform very wellSmiler

Posts: 461 | Location: Norway | Registered: 11 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of thecanadian
posted Hide Post
I had used them for my first couple seasons of deer hunting. Like most modern broadheads, they worked quite well. The main drawback for me was that they do not have the same POI as a field point. If you get them I would also recommend getting the practice head as well.

"though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression."

---Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1086 | Location: Eau Claire, WI | Registered: 20 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wish I could help but I haven't tried them. Once I found the Steel Force, I haven't gone to anything else

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote