THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Fantastic plainsgame hunting opportunities with Roger Whittall Safaris

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fantastic plainsgame hunting opportunities with Roger Whittall Safaris
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted
Good day to you all,

It has recently come to my attention that Roger Whittall Safaris are offering very attractive plainsgame hunts on Humani in the Save Valley Conservancy. Those of you who have hunted Humani or have viewed my threads on AR won't need any convincing re Humani's reputation as a premier hunting destination. Those of you who do need some convincing, please feel free to contact me for information, references etc

7 day plainsgame hunt, 2x1.

US$5550 per hunter, all inclusive. This includes the following trophies: kudu, zebra, wildebeeste, bushbuck, warthog, bushpig, duiker, 2 baboons and 2 impala.

7 day plainsgame hunt, 1x1

US$6250, all inclusive with the same animals as above.

Yes, that is all inclusive, besides the obvious - airfares/charters and trophy shipping.

In my opinion, this is the perfect hunt for first time African hunters, bowhunters, family groups etc. It is also an ideal opportunity for the hunter who has always felt he could not afford a real African safari, but does not want to settle for second best. Here is a chance for hunters to hunt Africa affordably in an awesome wildlife area which is home to healthy and diverse game populations, including the big five. Sideline activities for observers are also numerous - photography, birdshooting, fishing, meeting Jimmy the rhino and Porkchop the warthog... Accomodation is comfortable in scenic surrounds - most suitable for wives, girlfriends, daughters...

Within the next day or two, I shall be posting some pictures of 2008 trophies taken on Humani, to give prospective clients an idea of what to expect. Needless to say, 2008 was another fantastic season on Humani - as it has been for 30 odd years.

Feel free to contact me should you have any queries regarding this hunting opportunity.
hulmour@yahoo.com

Have a good day

Dave

Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote