THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Pro Staff positions available

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pro Staff positions available
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Hunting For Adventure
posted
I came across this on another forum and applied. I just thought some guys here might be interested. If not, feel free to disregard. If it "violates" any forum rules, please let me know.

Up and Coming Outdoor Company seeks Pro Staff Members

Sportingsupply.com is a retailer of hunting, fishing and outdoor products. We are seeking qualified applicants to join our Pro Staff.

We are looking for individuals who have a strong desire to hunt, fish and spend time in the outdoors. Do you shoot 3D archery, compete in rifle/pistol competitions, travel to hunt in different locations, or generally love the outdoors? If so, we are looking for you.

The benefits of becoming a Pro Staff member of www.sportingsupply.com is significant discounts on products and shipping, special “Pro Staff Only” products released to the Staff before the general public, and numerous awards and incentives based on activities that you do to promote yourself and Sporting Supply. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our team.

For more information and a Pro Staff application, please email us at: info@sportingsupply.com or visit our website www.sportingsupply.com

All the best to you,

Sporting Supply Pro Staff

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

Posts: 1161 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote