Find
Notify
Tools

Merlin Bows
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Clem
posted
Anyone have any experience with Merlin bows out of the UK? I saw one at a seminar yesterday and they look impressive. The kid shooting it was putting everything touching the X.

Posts: 1292 | Location: I'm right here! | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I have a Merlim Storm a couple 3 years old. Shoots great and yes, very accurate. I draw 28.5 and pulling #64 it crono's at 272 with my Gold Tips and 100gr. heads.

Posts: 498 | Location: San Antonio , Texas USA | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I've got a 2yr old Merlin Max 3000 and for a factory produced bow it's on par with any custom niche product bow builder. The dealer network is about the only thing this company is lacking. I think a lot of Merlin shooters end up ordering them sight unseen as their home state might not have a dealer within a reasonable drive. But with that said I gather to say you won't be disappointed with a Merlin product and BTW their service is second to none. If you need further info I'd visit an archery specific site such as archerytalk.com as you can do a search a pull up a wealth of info on Merlin. Hope this helps.

Posts: 24 | Location: Black hills,SD | Registered: 22 December 2005Reply With Quote