THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    What's your favorite broadhead and why?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your favorite broadhead and why?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Muzzy 3-blade 100gr

This is my current broadhead of choice. I'll likely stick with them this season unless something else really stands out. I like the Muzzy design (very durable) and the ability to change blades out to keep them sharp between sharpenings. Maybe I'm anal but I don't like to shoot a broadhead at an animal that's been slid in and out the foamy top of a quiver a bunch of times in a row.

NAP Thunderhead 3-blade 100gr

I've used Thunderheads with great success but there's just something about that little rubber ring that rubs me the wrong way.

Steel Force Sabertooth 100gr

I might give these a try one of these days so any input here would be appreciated....

Mechanicals

I like the idea but just don't feel comfortable when toting the mechanicals. Maybe it's just me....

Posts: 1346 | Location: NE | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I went from Muzzy's to the Steelforce. I noticed a significant improvement in consistancy with that change. I liked the Muzzy's for their practice blades but I have had much better results using the Steelforce.

I cannot explain why one is better than the other. They are configured quite differently.

I have a bunch of Muzzy 100 grain equip if I'd like to sell!

Posts: 19165 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote