Find
Notify
Tools

Re: crossbow selection
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Charger

It wasn't the crossbow that caused those deer to run off wounded.....poor hunters maybe? By the way, you mentioned that "I went back to a bow"......if you haven't noticed, all bows deliver the same basic package.......a stick with a sharp point......since they all do the same thing, if one type is inhumane, then they all are!

As far as your babbling about dog training goes......well, it has absolutely nothing to do with this topic......if you didn't get my point the first time, further explanation would be pointless!

Posts: 1499 | Location: NE Okla | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Charger

I'm guessing you rode the short bus to school......right??

Since you can't seem to grasp simple concepts, I'll type a little slower this time........

Whether some Canadian Province allows the use of crossbows, or not, has absolutely no bearing on this discussion.......you are the one who started badmouthing crossbows and those who use them.......you are the one who insinuated that crossbows are inhumane.......fact is, a game animal doesn't know if the broadhead it is shot with was driven by a longbow, recurve, compound or crossbow...... if the broadhead is shoved through a vital area, that game animal dies exactly the same way regardless of what type of bow propelled the arrow that carried the broadhead.......so, saying that a crossbow is somehow "inhumane", while bragging that you went back to a compound is simply stupid! Please explain how a broadhead from a crossbow is inhumane but a broadhead from your compound is a more humane killer?? Or, are you saying that all archery hunting is inhumane.....where does that leave you???

So, you know some people that don't effectively use their chosen equipment and the result is wounded animals.......is that the fault of the equipment? That type of thinking sounds familiar......let's see.......some people misuse guns.....so, by following your logic, we should ban guns???? Oh yeah, and some people who hunt are unethical, slobs.....so we should ban hunting???? Yep, it's not the person, it's the equipment that is to blame!

I think a wise man would have stopped digging a couple of posts ago!

Posts: 1499 | Location: NE Okla | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote