THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Martin Jaguar magnum for beginner

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Martin Jaguar magnum for beginner
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I,m new to archery and but have been hunting for a long time (with rifles) I,m after a new bow for hunting and was seriously considering the Martin Jaguar Magnum. What is this bow like, how about the Altitude, tracer or Phantom 2.
Also what is the difference between the Z cam and fusion cam. Thanks for any info. From Rod

Posts: 618 | Location: Singleton ,Australia | Registered: 28 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I like my Mcpherson bow it has 86% let off and you can hold it back for a long time but a bow with more than 65%let off will not get you in the pyope and youne book.If you dont care abount that you might want to check them out. thay come with a limited life time warranty.You only live once so live to hunte.and good luck hunting

Posts: 302 | Location: west virginia | Registered: 10 December 2002Reply With Quote