THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Bugle season hunt in Idaho!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bugle season hunt in Idaho!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
If a guy is in better than average shape I have a great opportunity for and archer to take a bull elk while they are bugling. A bull between 260-300 B&C is a reasonable expectation with a chance for a larger bull. During the hunt you will see and be close to multiple bulls and you should have at least one real shooting opportunity.

The hunt takes place in Idaho in some pretty rough country. When you get a bull talking to you it may take all day to close with him or you may not even get near him so you will be doing alot of walking.

There is no other hunting pressure in this area so you will not be in competition with other hunters bugling.

There is one spot at $3250.00 available for '04 and 2 spots for '05. The hunt is 7 full days all inclusive including pick up and drop off at Spokane airport. Your license and tag will be your only other expense.

I have one cougar available for an archer or any type weapon in January. The hunt is $4250.00 with a policy that if you don't kill an adult male cougar you can return for free. This is 10 full days with the same airport pickup and license/tag deal as the elk hunt.

We still have openings for the 2deer/2elk Dec. archery hunt in Idaho. Ten full days of hunting for $4500.00 including airport transportation. A hunter that is a good shot on this hunt is virtually assured success. You will see lots of animals and some very nice trophies.

For more info. contact me anytime.

Regards,

Mark

Posts: 12868 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote