New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lindenhof Safaris, Namibia
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Please see bowhunting safari offered by Lindenhof Safaris in Namibia posted under "Outfitters-Offered and discounted hunts"

Incredible deal for the bowhunter.

Geoff

Shooter

Posts: 619 | Location: Mossyrock, WA | Registered: 25 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
beware of NAPHA, the PH assn there. They have posted that they will be ratting you out to the USFW under the Lacey Act. Felony conviction, jail time, big fine. There are a lot of unscrupulous outfitters there selling illegal hunts. They cannot police their own country, so the assn is threatening all US hunters who hunt there. You could pay big bucks, hunt there, and have a set of handcuffs waiting when you get back in the US and go thru customs.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, I am also very concerned about NAPHA's current posture as indicated by their recent press release. More so, as I only represent Namibian outfitters. Some of the outfitters have also indicated their distress with their own professional association's current leadership and the direction in which NAPHA appears to be moving.

This is of great concern to American hunters who have hunted or plan to hunt in the future. Thanks for bringing this up and I will subsequently post any credible feedback when received. I would also appreciate contributions from the forum members, especially Namibian PH members. Perhaps we should post a new subject on this matter.

Geoff

Shooter

Posts: 619 | Location: Mossyrock, WA | Registered: 25 April 2004Reply With Quote