New
Find
Notify
Tools

moultrie customer service
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Seems Moultrie has a waiting period of over a month to get any warranty work done. Sent a NEW camera back because it would not come on. They have had it awhile now and can not seem to tell me when it will be fixed, and really do not seem to mind at all. Any one else had a problem Moultrie? The man told me (after a 14 minute wait on hold) that they were really backed up right now on warranty work, and I finally told him the reason they were so backed up might should be looked at and make some corrections to their product, did not like that at all..any one else unhappy with customer service at Moultrie?

Posts: 179 | Location: northern Arkansas | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've heard this same complaint about Moultrie from a few other people. That's why I went with Wildgame Innovations trail cameras.

No, they're not as fast or sharp as Cuddeback or SpyPoint, but when I can buy three or four cameras for the same amount of money, I can put up with a little slower trigger speed....

Posts: 816 | Location: Whitlock, TN | Registered: 23 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I opened my moultree the other day and the batteries had leaked acid all over the interior of the casing, destroying the contacts. Sent an email to Moultrie two days ago asking whether they can repair this type of problem (camera is not a new unit). Still waiting for a response.
JCHB

Posts: 412 | Location: KZN province South Africa | Registered: 24 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
do not send it back to them if you want to see it again THIS year.

Posts: 179 | Location: northern Arkansas | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The chances are, you're likely to be an old, wrinkled man by the time Moultrie responds to your question. From what I've heard, they're behind on warranty repairs, so the possibility of them repairing an old camera damaged by batteries leaking is two,

Slim and None!

Don't sweat it, buy a different camera. I use Wildgame Innovations cameras. They're not the greatest out there, but they're reasonably priced and when I have had problems and had to return a unit, I've rarely waiting longer than two weeks for the repair/replacement to be made.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My camera was less than 1 week old!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are expensive, but Reconyx solves this problem. They work, period.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2638 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kld:
My camera was less than 1 week old!!!

If it was less than a week old, I would have taken it back to where I bought it and got my money back...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got it thru the mail from cabelas, Moultrie has now had my new camera over 30 days and I still can not get an answer on what is wrong or when I can expect it, doubt I will ever buy anything that has Moultrie on it,....just saying this is poor poor service....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
got a new camera in mail today.