THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Square up - bow torque indicator

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Square up - bow torque indicator
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just saw a video of this on YouTube. Any one use one? Seems to me that if you have the same anchor point, and use a rear peep sight, then you don't need one. What am I missing? or is this just a diagnostic tool?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
The Square-up is a great tool to add to any bow.My friend Mike Scaniff invented and sells it.I have used it since the first prototype and it has helped me and others.You could have the same anchor point and still have bow torque.The Square-up helps you see the torque that you might put on the grip with your front hand.the two metal wires on the Square-up are set back behind your sight by about six inches in there housing.When it is set up,which is very easy, you will see right away when your pins move left or right out of the line-up.When properly set up left and right misses are very rare.He sells them on his website.I'm not advertising for him but you can always google Square-up bow sights.Besides being a great, simple, and well made accessory Mike is a really great guy.