New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a youth bow
 Login/Join

Picture of Mark
posted
Does anyone have a no longer used youth bow they would like to sell/trade? Kids are getting to that stage now. Ideally one of those little compounds in in the 15-30 lb draw weight range, but am interested in most any bow other than the cheapie ones they used at camp. send me a PM or email.

Thanks!

Mark

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a Browning Micro Midas that I bought for my grandson for $100. I only talked him into shooting it twice. It has been hanging since I bought it. It has a 23" to 25" draw length adjustment and the weight is 25# to 45#. It came with a sight and quiver and I put nocking points and puffs on it, hoping he would deer hunt. I also have a hydraulic stabilizer for it.
I have no idea what price to ask and maybe someone here can give me an idea. It would have to include shipping of course. I live by Harpers Ferry, WV.
How do I get your E-mail address?

Posts: 4068 | Location: Bakerton, WV | Registered: 01 September 2003Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
BFR,

I sent you an email, but for your info you can just click on someones name and their personal info pops up, including email address.

Mark

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote