THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    This one is not a WI state record

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This one is not a WI state record
 Login/Join

posted
But she sure eats good!

"It's a good day for something"

Posts: 319 | Location: S E Wisconsin | Registered: 15 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes very much so.

Posts: 19390 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And with a stick bow...great!

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very good eating doe in deed! I need two like that by the end of the year for food.

Peter

Posts: 120 | Location: Oshkosh, WI | Registered: 21 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Highlander7
posted Hide Post
Very nice. We need a doe to fill the freezer for the year. I've been letting my wife take the last (third deer) for the last 3 years.

MSG, USA (Ret.) Armor
NRA Life Memeber

Posts: 596 | Location: Chester County, PA. | Registered: 09 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good eatin! I like your weapon. My dad is an old school stick bow shooter. builds his own out of different types of trees. Has made his own arrows for years too. Not too many of your breed left anymore.