Find
Notify
Tools

Bought a bow today!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 323
posted
Well me and my wife headed to Tucson and went the Sportsman Warehouse. Wandering around and I headed towards were the Bows were at. I was looking at the Bows they didn't have much for left handed Bows the ones they did have boy oh boy I wasn't ready to spend 500 plus on a Bow just yet. So I kept looking and I saw they had some LH Browning Rage bows. I asked the guy how they were he said they were a good Bow. I told him it has been at least 13 years since I shot a bow. He said start out with a good entry level bow and If I like it then spend the big bucks on another Bow. So I tracked my wife down and told her and she said go ahead and buy it so I did. If it works out and it is as fun as I remember shooting bows. I think I'm goign to buy either a Martin and I remember right a Bowtech. They asked me if I wanted it left a 70lbs and I said sure. The Bow itself was 319.00 but of course I had to buy some arrows and some other items, I think I did alright on this Bow.

Handmade paracord rifle slings: paracordcraftsbypatricia@gmail.com

Posts: 2501 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 31 May 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
The Browning Rage is certainly a decent bow. They are made right there in Tucson at the PSE factory. You can get a bit fancier with the Martin and especially the Bowtech but neither will add anything to your hunting options over the Browning. Since you're in the area, you may want to check into taking a tour of PSE's manufacturing facility. Considering its the largest, most state-of-the-art plant of its kind, you should end up knowing a lot about what you want after that trip. Enjoy!