THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Re: Great news for Michigan hunters!!!!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Great news for Michigan hunters!!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
That's awesome I just wish they would have done it before gun season. Now if only they would lift the no-kill bass restriction on the Huron river, which is 200 yds from my apartment I would be ecstatic.

Carl

Posts: 153 | Location: Ann Arbor MI USA | Registered: 30 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Anvil,
I also live within walking distance of the Huron River, but my section does not have that restriction. You must live close to the Delhi bridge near Dexter, thats the only section I can think of that has restrictions.
Fordfreak.

Posts: 274 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: 04 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Really, I was told by another guy who went to school here for undergrad that the entire Huron through Ann Arbor was a No-kill zone. Was he wrong? That makes my day.

Anvil

Posts: 153 | Location: Ann Arbor MI USA | Registered: 30 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think the no-kill is from Mast road to the Delhi Bridge, and for smallmouths only.

Posts: 345 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 09 February 2003Reply With Quote