THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    New PSE dream season on classifieds SOLD

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New PSE dream season on classifieds SOLD
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted
I just posted a new PSE Dream Season bow on the classifieds --- if anyone is looking for a new bow -- this is a great one --- one of the fastest bows on the market -- the bow has recieved very high grades in the mags and on the web sites --- excellent bow for archery hunting.
G

OMG!-- my bow is "pull-push feed" - how dreadfully embarrasing!!!!!

Posts: 926 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
Hey you guys!!--- this is one heck of a bow for a good price!!

OMG!-- my bow is "pull-push feed" - how dreadfully embarrasing!!!!!

Posts: 926 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you might post the website so people can see the bow and specs.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I assume he means the AR Classifieds.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote