THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Quality Archery Elk Hunt in MT.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quality Archery Elk Hunt in MT.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I lease a ranch that has fabulous elk hunting on it due to the fact that it is limited entry draw for rifle and all private land. I've had this place since 96 and we have shot several 300 + type bulls by rifle. This year we will offer for the first time archery elk hunting. The beauty is you do not have to draw for archery hunt. We will offer some hunts in mid to late Sept. and it will be a hunt where one or two hunters have exclusive use of the ranch with a guide. Price will be $3850
2+1 or $6000 1+1 for a 6 day hunt. All guided ,accoms food etc... License fee is $1000 per hunter and is guaranteed. Must purchase by March 15 2003. You can also hunt mule deer at $1000 extra. Hunt for Antelope include but you must purchase a $220 tag. Folks, this is the real thing and would be a super hunt for an archer (s) that want some exclusive hunting. I have multiple pics I can e-mail to interested party. Keith

Posts: 373 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: 14 August 2002Reply With Quote