THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Re: An interesting bowhuntin' story......

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: An interesting bowhuntin' story......
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Almost as bad as the guy shooting five other hunters when he was asked to leave their hunting area. You guys be carefull. Crazy people comes in all shapes and sizes.
Enjoy your hunting!

Wimpie

Posts: 166 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 14 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Boss Kongoni
posted Hide Post
Yep!...Good men indeed!!!

That buck sure moved a long way with 3 "Kill" shots in him...

Posts: 980 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes,amazing that the three could agree on who got the deer. This is old story: Man took his wife hunting and warned her others would try to claim her deer. Little later he heard her shoot so he went back to see if she needed help. She had man with hands in the air and her rifle trained on him. He was saying yes maam it's your deer you shot it. I will help you skin it if you will atleast let me have my saddle.

Posts: 1289 | Location: San Angelo,Tx | Registered: 22 August 2003Reply With Quote