THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    life like targets and vultures !

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

life like targets and vultures !
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of F.C.Selous Stu
posted
Today a friend and myself wanted to see what reaction a herd of impala would have to a rubber impala that we were shooting at. As we where about to assemble it in the bush we spotted vulture desending down. We then abandonded the rubber impala in the bush ( just pieces lying together ) and drove towards the vultures. We arrived and watched for a while. On the way back we were amazed to see a massive group of vultures trying to eat our rubber They tore the rubber out of its eye , anus and stomach. Any similar stories ?

The Archer seeks the mark upon the path of the infinite,

The Prophet
Kahlil Gibram

Posts: 117 | Location: Durban/Grahamstown, South Africa | Registered: 24 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Around here black bears will climb and eat the foam rubber from the seats of deer stands. Seems a lot of foam rubber is whale oil based and the bears ain't choosey.

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TheBigGuy
posted Hide Post
Never noticed my 3D deer target attracting vultures.

But when ever my friends sister would sunbath they'd start circling!

Posts: 1282 | Registered: 17 September 2004Reply With Quote