THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Anyone out there have a bow made by Elite or Quest

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone out there have a bow made by Elite or Quest
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted
I like the looks of them and am thinking of getting a new bow this year.

Anyone have one, shot one, or know someone with one?

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nampom
posted Hide Post
Ted, you will not regret buying a Elite Bow, smooth on the draw, nice valley.

Z28 / GT500 / Judge from Elite is all GREAT and well worth a look. I recommend Elite have hunted plains game and buffalo with mine.

Also worth a look is the new Strother Bows http://www.strotherarchery.com/

All the best
Roger

VIERANAS Bow & Hunting
Adventure Safaris Namibia
#TPH00157

Roger@vieranasbowhunt.com
www.vieranasbowhunt.com

http://www.facebook.com/Vieranas.Safaris.Namibia

"The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport" Saxton Pope

Posts: 240 | Location: Africa Namibia - Kamanjab | Registered: 10 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimFrosty
posted Hide Post
Hi Ted

I have had an Elite Energy for 3 years now and dont regret the purchase one little bit. I have shot Impala, Kudu, wildebeeste, eland, waterbuck, Gemsbok, warthog and zebra

All of the Elite Bows I have tried have been smooth with an easy to hold anchor if you have the correct cams for your draw length. My 70LB energy is still delivering +300fps after 3 years and over 3000 arrows.
You wont regret buying one

Posts: 459 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 11 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Ted,

I am shooting the Quest Primal right now and really like it. It is super smooth and quiet. Feels great and shoots great...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote