THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Bow hunting might become legal in Norway

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bow hunting might become legal in Norway
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Anders
posted
The Norwegian Bow Hunting Ass. have applied for legalisation of bow hunting for several years. During this years revision of regulations, the Norwegian Directorate for Nature Management have approved the application and will put it out on national hearing. Many big organisations are supporting the Norwegian Bow Hunting Ass. in this case.

Exciting to see how this works out!

Anders

Hunting and fishing DVDs from Mossing & Stubberud Media: www.jaktogfiskedvd.no

..and my blog at: http://andersmossing.blogspot.com

Posts: 1959 | Location: Norway | Registered: 19 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck to our Norwegian friends! I'm pretty disgusted that it's not allowed in the UK. I'm even more disgusted that the UK archery Association won't lend their support to bowhunting.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck Anders!
JCHB

Posts: 412 | Location: KZN province South Africa | Registered: 24 July 2009Reply With Quote