THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Best deal on carbon arrows???

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best deal on carbon arrows???
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of befus
posted
Anybody know of a sale or great price on carbon arrows? Looking for about a dozen am getting tired of paying out the kazoo locally.

befus

Posts: 241 | Location: Beautiful NW Arkansas | Registered: 27 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Boss Kongoni
posted Hide Post
I've shopped everywere and find that even if you save a few pennys by mail order you'll pay the difference in shipping.

Here we've had several pro-shops fold because bowhunter were too cheap to support them...Just something to think about. I know I would have like to of had an indoor range to shoot in last winter.

You might find an occasional deal on E-bay.

If you can't smell his breath, your're not close enough!

Posts: 980 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of befus
posted Hide Post
Your probably right. Walmart is no doubt the cheapest here, but stock archery stuff as a seasonal item and win't have anything till August. On mailorder arrows you have to cut, prep, etc. as well.

befus

Posts: 241 | Location: Beautiful NW Arkansas | Registered: 27 October 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Keystone Country Store-BlackHawk Vapors for 44.00 unfletched

one of us
Picture of CaptJack
posted Hide Post
I only buy my shafts off of eBay. I shoot 3 different shafts. I have it setup in "MyEbay"- "Searches" to email me whenever they show up. Then I watch the auction. If it looks like it will be a good deal I set up a "Snipe" bid.

one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by befus:
Anybody know of a sale or great price on carbon arrows? Looking for about a dozen am getting tired of paying out the kazoo locally.

try these guys

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns