THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Bow Hunting vs Handgun Hunting

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bow Hunting vs Handgun Hunting
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Juggernaut76
posted
I employ both at different times during the hunt, both are short-range operations, and both are perfectly suitable for 80% of MI hunting. Which do you find more challenging?

Praise be to the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Posts: 427 | Location: Clarkston, MI | Registered: 06 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I only use a bow or handgun anymore. I find handgun hunting great fun but it is a lot easier because I can shoot farther and to places I could not shoot a bow at. In other words, a shot behind the stand is nothing with the revolver. If I can't turn, even a one hand shot works.
But you are still up close and personal unlike a rifle where you can shoot across the field, so the excitement is still there.

Posts: 4068 | Location: Bakerton, WV | Registered: 01 September 2003Reply With Quote