THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Re: Rest and release question

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Rest and release question
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
OK guys, the weather broke and I could put out a hay bale for broadheads. I used a snuffer and my first shots were high compared to the field point. I raised the nocking point and got on line. I was hitting a tad left so I turned the bow down one small flat on the allen screw. Next arrow went dead center and field points are also dead center. I got sight settings to 40 yds so far. Very little change in sights from fingers. I just had to move the whole sight unit a little. This is fun breaking 2" balloons from 30 yds.
I want to thank all of you for your input.

Posts: 4068 | Location: Bakerton, WV | Registered: 01 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
thats what i call "tough fingers!" I sure won't be trying it with my 78# Mathews!!

Posts: 207 | Location: South Central Montana | Registered: 10 January 2004Reply With Quote