New
Find
Notify
Tools

Parker Bows
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Has anyone had any experinece with the Parker Ez draw? I looked at one at a bowshop and came home to look them up one the internet, couldnt find much info. Any input would be appreciated.

Posts: 30 | Location: NY | Registered: 18 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I have no experience with the ez draw but I've been shooting a Parker for a few years now and really enjoy the bow. It's been trouble free, easy to care for and deadly out hunting.

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dave Jenkins
posted Hide Post
Love my Parker. Great company to do business with too.

Posts: 569 | Location: VA, USA | Registered: 22 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't know about the EZ draw either but I have really enjoyed my Parker.

I have a FeatherMag II setup within the original P&Y guidelines and it's like the bow is made just for me. I like to be able to really stretch out if need be and the Parker is no slouch.

The only negative thing I can say about mine is, it is so lightweight, precission shooting in moderate wind can be touchy. The benefits of having a lightweight bow when scouting or making that mile+ haul with a climber by far exceed the wind factor though. The wind just backs me down into what are PC 'normal' max distances.

If you can't find out what you want to know about the EZ draw, you can call the owner and find out. He's good for his word. I have the phone number here someplace. he says while looking at shelves overrunning with notebooks, maps, books, albums, files, little tubs of littler things, and on it goes. maybe I'll see it and post.

I've never even put it in my dayplanner.

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote