THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Blazervane.com or bullseye feather unprofessional to customer

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blazervane.com or bullseye feather unprofessional to customer
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I ordered non-logo vanes from blazervane.com. they sent vanes with logos. I emailed them complaining. Here is the exchange:

Me - You sent the wrong vanes. I ordered plain no name vanes. You sent logo vanes! what is your phone number?

Blazervanes.com (JP Goodman)- sorry, we had to send the logo vanes, we have soldout of chocolate vanes with no logo, they were discontinued over 2 years ago. We only have 13 in stock left.

Me - I am pissed off. Your web site clearly shows non logo vanes. Do you always do a bait and switch on your all your customers? I think this very illeagal!

What remedies are you offering?

blazervanes.com (JP Goodman)- send the back you moran, and we will give you the money back.

me - Wow! That is very unprofessional. Calling your customers names when they are sent the wrong product. That is unbelievable.

chronic

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It'd be real simple for me. I'd send them back, demand a full refund for the price PLUS shipping costs and then I'd go someplace else for my vanes...

Posts: 816 | Location: Whitlock, TN | Registered: 23 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you talked like that to me you'd be called worse than a moran.....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Customer service = 0%. At very least they should have mailed you to tell you that there was no stock of the ones you wanted.
Does the CEO of blazer know how his customers are being treated? I wonder.....
JCHB

Posts: 412 | Location: KZN province South Africa | Registered: 24 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hunting For Adventure
posted Hide Post
I'm with Calgary on this one. You get what you put out. When you became snappy with them they returned your volley. Professionalism breeds professionalism. But, I would send them back and buy from a different company if it makes you feel better.

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

Posts: 1161 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As a preliminary matter, I'm not sure why you care; or why you would want chocolate-colored vanes, but that's beside the point. You ordered something and they didn't deliver.

I would point out the difference between a "moran" and a "moron". Perhaps even suggesting that he was the latter. Then, I'd ask for my money back and find a different supplier. Might want to copy the CEO of the company.

Posts: 10011 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SilentT:
I'm with Calgary on this one. You get what you put out. When you became snappy with them they returned your volley. Professionalism breeds professionalism. But, I would send them back and buy from a different company if it makes you feel better.

He got exactly what he asked for, at least in attitude.

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JCHB:
Customer service = 0%. At very least they should have mailed you to tell you that there was no stock of the ones you wanted.
Does the CEO of blazer know how his customers are being treated? I wonder.....
JCHB

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner! While I'm sure that it's very satisfying to tell off a customer, or to give back on the attitude, it shows a marked lack of professionalism on the part of the Blazer rep. You just don't do that kind of thing in this day and age of instant communication!

Yes, I know you cannot please all the people all the time, but taking the time to explain what went wrong, along with trying to please the customer would have gone a lot further in this exchange. Simply pissing a customer off isn't good business...

Posts: 816 | Location: Whitlock, TN | Registered: 23 March 2009Reply With Quote