THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Whats a good bow sight for under $100

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats a good bow sight for under $100
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a DXT coming that will be here in a few day and I need a good bow sight I'm kinda on a budget would like to stay under $100. I have been looking at the cobra sights. Any advice would be great. I am looking for a 4 pin sight and like the .019 fiber better than the .029. I will be shooting a peep. Thanks

Posts: 39 | Location: Southwest VA | Registered: 18 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gerhard.Delport
posted Hide Post
I am not sure what the prices for sights are in the US.

One thing I have learned is to buy the best sight you can afford.

I just put the 3 pin Boss Hog from Spot Hog on my Tribute and I am amazed at the performance....

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
Capture Your African Moments
Hunting Outfitter (MP&LP)
Proffesional Hunter (MP&LP)
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

Posts: 1659 | Location: Dullstroom- Mpumalanga - South Africa | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have read good things about the sword twilight hunter. Anyone used these? They are around $90.

Posts: 39 | Location: Southwest VA | Registered: 18 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I use the Truglo Hunter.5 pins with adjustable light.Only 50 beans and works/holds up great.I use an RAD peep.

Posts: 369 | Location: Adirondacks | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have a Sword Twilight hunter and a Meeta peep on the way.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have taped a wooden match (strike anywhere variety) to the riser.. worked at the time and cost way less than $100...Killed deer with it, didn't know I needed all this expensive stuff.. Les

Posts: 431 | Location: Wyoming/ Idaho, St Joe river | Registered: 17 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've broken a bunch of "plastic" sights over the years so I just switched to the Viper HS1000. Machined aluminum.

Great sight.

About $90.

My dad told me once that if you're gonna kill a rattler with a chainsaw, use the top of the bar.

Posts: 165 | Location: Seymour, Mo | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote