New
Find
Notify
Tools

No1 Pattern
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have made a pattern stock for No1's that I think looks a good deal more like a Farquharsen style much more open grip and a classic cheek piece. I can duplicate in your wood or my own I have many nice 2 piece blanks

Michael J

Posts: 485 | Location: Lakewood Colorado | Registered: 17 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Michaelj, please see PM.

One of Us
Picture of TREE 'EM
posted Hide Post
Good looking pattern.
Not a bad looking chunk of wood either. Is that typical of what you have?

All We Know Is All We Are

Posts: 1215 | Location: E Central MO | Registered: 13 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a fair amount with good figure both English and Turkish I can supply some pictures if needed.

Michael J

Posts: 485 | Location: Lakewood Colorado | Registered: 17 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
MJT,

That is a fine looking pattern! I have been looking for a couple of stunning blanks for my 460S&W #1, and my 26" 45-70 C weight #1.

We need to talk.

Andy B

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes sir. What are you looking for in a blank I have some very nice ones in stock and very well seasoned.

Michael J

One of Us
Picture of srtrax
posted Hide Post
Nice pattern...I like the pancake cheek piece.

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With Quote