THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  458 winchester magnum (in Big Bores) by Tanoose
the hornady load book says you can get 2200 fps with there 500 grain bullets out of a 24" barrel can......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  27 Nolsler (in Medium Bore Rifles) by LHeym500
For 2020 Nosler has released the 27 Nosler. .277 caliber on their Nosler Case. Two loads are 150g......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  A Very Special Custom Gun From Australia (in Custom Built Rifles) by Saeed
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  New .303 ss rifle? (in Single Shot Rifles) by SNAP
A rather neat, old rifle came to me just before Christmas, it is a Martini actioned, same size as th......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Single Shot Rifles

Discussion Topic  A custom built rifle from 1960 - Anthony Guymon 280 Remington (in Custom Built Rifles) by buckstix
Hello All, I acquired this rifle about 6 years ago in 2014. ... Its a Custom Rifle from a maker tha......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  458x2"......again (in Big Bores) by yumastepside
I have just picked up a 1908 DWM Brazilian contract action that I've earmarked for a 458x2.....alway......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  257 Wby or 6.5-300 Wby (in Small Calibers) by Big Wonderful Wyoming
Contemplating my next rifle. Any recommendations?...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

Discussion Topic  Accubond 250gr in 9.3x62 (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Scrumbag
Hi folks, Does anyone have any pet loads for the 250gr Acubond in 9.3x62? Scrummy...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  .275 Rigby (photos and video) (in Custom Built Rifles) by MNR
The rifle: Built for my wife who's a southpaw in .275 Rigby on one of our pre-64 M70 style actions. ......

Discussion Topic  Cogswell & Harrison Certus (in Big Bores) by z1r
Interesting rifle I'd never seen before: ......

Discussion Topic  Best premium soft point (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Hyak55171
Wondering what everyone favorite premium soft point was for everything from deer on up. Looking at r......

Discussion Topic  Brevex Mauser Actions (in Custom Built Rifles) by lockingblock
Question for our resident gurus... How did the various magnum Mauser actions of the past compare to......

Discussion Topic  Pillar and/or glass bed (in Custom Built Rifles) by Fish30114
Just a question to all y'all out there, if I have a rifle pillar bedded do I need to have it glass b......

Poll  Best caliber below 30-06? (in Custom Built Rifles) by 10generation
I've got a 30-06 and a .375 that Gene Simillion built for me. Those two calibers cover a lot of ter......

Discussion Topic  LH rifles barrel? (in Long Range Shooting) by Biebs
A guy I know is looking to build a super-accurate 308 rifle for range use, and has asked me about a ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Long Range Shooting

Discussion Topic  264 clark? (in Wildcats And Their Development) by optik1
Anyone have any info on a .264 Clark? It is not a .224 Clark. I believe it was made by Kenneth Clark......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Wildcats And Their Development

Discussion Topic  Shooting ranges near Las Vegas (in Big Bores) by shootaway
I will be in Las Vegas for a week during March for vacation and was thinking about visiting a shooti......

Discussion Topic  Guns international 101239382 (in Custom Built Rifles) by eezridr
You fellows that like Heym or Ralf Martini type bolts owe it to yourself to look at this bolt action......

Discussion Topic  Guts of a BLR stainless (in Lever Action Rifles) by Arniet
Well folks, are the gears and cams in a BLR stainless,stainless?, brass?, carbon steel or something ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Lever Action Rifles

Discussion Topic  Peter Als Nerving- he is back! (in Double Rifles) by larryshores
I have seen a few Facebook posts by Mr. Nerving over the last few weeks. He claims to have a plan f......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Double Rifles

Discussion Topic  Mirokou Winchester 1873 (in Lever Action Rifles) by loud-n-boomer
I have a hankering for an 1873 in .45 Colt and the new Mirokou Winchester 1873s look to be pretty ni......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Lever Action Rifles

Discussion Topic  Youth 22 first rifle (in Small Calibers) by Rusty
Looking for input on which " First rifle" to get for my 5 year old grandson. Do I opt for a Cricket......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

Discussion Topic  Small caliber doubles (in Double Rifles) by JonP
Seems like folks only have interest in double rifles as of 9.3x74R. Does any one own and hunt with ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Double Rifles

Discussion Topic  What I would like in a single shot but will never happen (in Single Shot Rifles) by Beretta682E
A heavy version of a k-95. Like 8 pound rifle that can shoot up to 450-400. Won’t happen but I can......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Single Shot Rifles

Discussion Topic  Paul Jaeger (in Custom Built Rifles) by dogcat
Anyone have an opinion on his work/company? Seems he did a lot of customs and mods to rifles over th......

Discussion Topic  How many here still shoot black powder cartridge rifles? (in Black Powder Cartridge Rifles) by Bill/Oregon
This forum is pretty quiet, and my sense is that the BPCR game hit its high water mark sometime in t......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Black Powder Cartridge Rifles

Discussion Topic  Production caliber that you can fireform (in Wildcats And Their Development) by blackeyeddueler
I have always wanted to do this and the only gun that i can think of is the Savage 280AI are there a......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Wildcats And Their Development

Discussion Topic  Winchester 92 (in Lever Action Rifles) by buckey
Been wanting a new Winchester 92 .44 mag with the less curved butt plate. Everyone's out and I can't......

» Refine Search
» New Search