THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  French Walnut M70's on sale at Sportsmans Warehouse (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Big Wonderful Wyoming
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  Cast in a Bolt Gun (in Custom Built Rifles) by Zephyr
How many here feel that when getting a custom Stock built for your DG Bolt Rifle that Cast is an imp......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Wisner Model 70 bottom metal (in Custom Built Rifles) by bt8897
I recently purchased this pre 64 bottom metal which the seller described as original Wisner unit. I ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  310 Cadet (in Single Shot Rifles) by Rolland
I picked this up the other day, came from a large military collection that is being broken up. Has a......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Single Shot Rifles

Discussion Topic  a Second 475 A&M joins the family - a Custom Weatherby w/ Carved Bubinga Stock (in Big Bores) by buckstix
a Second 475 A&M joins the family - a Custom Weatherby w/ Carved Bubinga Stock Hello All, You may ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  Ruger NO.1 Trigger Question (in Single Shot Rifles) by Elalto
Hi All, A friend has a Ruger RSI for sale, from his uncle's estate. I am interested, however, he no......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Single Shot Rifles

Discussion Topic  9.3x62 M17 (in Medium Bore Rifles) by yumastepside
Thanks to Phil Shoemaker, who sent these pics to Rikl, who sent them to me, I can show you what is m......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  6.5x57? (in Small Calibers) by LHeym500
Was such a cartridge loaded commercially? This could be a 6.5 I could love. I think old loads were......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

Discussion Topic  Customizing a Brno (in Custom Built Rifles) by pacecars
So I have this Brno 8x57mm and I am going to go ahead and do it the way I want it. The plan is to se......

Discussion Topic  .257 Roberts experience? (in Small Calibers) by Buglemintoday
Looking to gather some info about the .257 Bob. Hunting experiences, animals taken, +P loads, etc. F......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

Discussion Topic  458 winchester magnum (in Big Bores) by Tanoose
the hornady load book says you can get 2200 fps with there 500 grain bullets out of a 24" barrel can......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  Looking for A J&L WILKINS 22/410 Double (in Double Rifles) by 470EDDY
I really miss our old friend Chris Soyza, the purveyor of the J&L Wilkins series of Double rifles.........
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Double Rifles

Discussion Topic  I found the Vintage 404 Jeffery I was searching for on Classified (in Big Bores) by buckstix
Moved over here from "Classified" forum. Well, it looks like my search is over. I've located a V......

Discussion Topic  monting a Swarovski Z6 on winchester 70 safari express (in Big Bores) by canuck4570
I have a Swarovski Z6. 1-6x24 EE I have read that the large eye box on this scope may require highe......

Discussion Topic  Steve Earle- Fraser Rook Action in developement! (in Single Shot Rifles) by ColoradoMatt
Steve Earle is in the process of bringing a small falling block Fraser Rook action to market. It has......

Discussion Topic  Westley Richards .416 (in Custom Built Rifles) by Aaron Little
Time for this gun to head home. The original stock split, so I restocked it to factory original spec......

Discussion Topic  What the hell is going on..do we need a wakeup call? (in Big Bores) by Atkinson
This week I went to buy a box of 30-30 bullets Sportmans whse, the bullet, powder, primer, shelves a......

Discussion Topic  WHat is the difference in IMR AND HODGDON POWDERS if both are made by Hodgdon? (in Medium Bore Rifles) by JimTx
Looking on the Hodgdon site they have IMR POWDER AND THE SAME ID NUMBER WITH A Hodgdon BRAND H. Do ......

Discussion Topic  22/243 and 6mm/06 (in Small Calibers) by Mike McGuire
Going by both AR and 24HourCampFire both of these calibres seem to be way behind the 22/250 Imp and ......

Discussion Topic  All around 30-06 (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Doublegun
Had to sell my 700KS Mountain rifle earlier this year and now I’m starting to look for a rifle to re......

Discussion Topic  Boddington picks. 35 Whelen best! (in Medium Bore Rifles) by surefire7
OK, there were a few caveats. This, from the recent issue of RifleShooter magazine. Like many other......

Discussion Topic  Marlins are moving very quickly (in Lever Action Rifles) by Big Wonderful Wyoming
I have been chasing Marlins for reasonable prices, but not had much luck. Have you guys seen any Ma......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Lever Action Rifles

Discussion Topic  How many use a 4x or 1.5x6, 2x7 for hunting? (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Jim Knight
Remember when 4x was considered "about perfect" for all around hunting, or maybe a 6x "out West"? I ......

Discussion Topic  Ruger no1 50-140 (in Big Bores) by Thebear_78

Discussion Topic  The wonder caliber, a 416 Chatfield Taylor (in Wildcats And Their Development) by Atkinson
Going over my records and handloads today, came across some pics and data on my old 375 and 416 Chat......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Wildcats And Their Development

Discussion Topic  404 Jeffrey bullets in .338 case (in Wildcats And Their Development) by lindy2
What is the name of the cartridge that puts a .404 Jeffrey bullet in a .338 Win Mag case. And if yu......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Wildcats And Their Development

Discussion Topic  stock duplicating (in Custom Built Rifles) by devere
who on AR is currently doing duplicating? I think this was mentioned recently but can't find the pos......

» Refine Search
» New Search