THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Reduced loads (in Big Bores) by rl anderson
I'm looking for a reduced load for a 450/400 3 inch. The gun is a Ruger #1 and I would like to use 3......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  Double Rifle Newbie Has Questions... (in Double Rifles) by tanks
Having hunted with bolt guns all my life I decided to gift myself with a double rifle to take for an......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Double Rifles

Discussion Topic  Custom 416 Rem - Recommendations for barrel and open sights (in Big Bores) by Tex84
If you were building a custom 416 Rem, what brand of barrel and contour/muzzle diameter would you re......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  375 JDJ (in Wildcats And Their Development) by snowman
Anyone have any experience with this calibre ? A guy has an Encore barrel in this calibre. Appears n......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Wildcats And Their Development

Discussion Topic  Winchesters are back in my life! (in Lever Action Rifles) by cal pappas
Gentlemen: In the 1970s and ‘80s I developed a nice collection of Winchester lever action rifles an......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Lever Action Rifles

Discussion Topic  Winchester 64 vs 94. (in Lever Action Rifles) by richj
I gather that the difference is cosmetic with the 64 having a short tube?? Going to pick this up tom......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Lever Action Rifles

Discussion Topic  .33 Creedmoor (in Medium Bore Rifles) by pacecars
Let’s reintroduce the .318 Westley Richards as the .33 Creedmoor. It will be the next best thing sin......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  458 winchester magnum (in Big Bores) by Tanoose
the hornady load book says you can get 2200 fps with there 500 grain bullets out of a 24" barrel can......

Discussion Topic  Some more cool double rifles from Holt’s... (in Double Rifles) by Colin Masters
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Double Rifles

Discussion Topic  Norma PH powder (in Double Rifles) by FMC
My April Save elephant hunt has been postponed til late September. Since I had been having a helluva......

Discussion Topic  Talk to me about the 375 ruger (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Jkinpa
I like my mid bores.i hunt mostly with a 35 whelen or 338wm. I’ve got a 338wm Winchester Classic ba......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  the 280 British (in Wildcats And Their Development) by Lamar
what can you guy's tell me about this one. I just picked up a barrel for a savage small ring and the......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Wildcats And Their Development

Discussion Topic  Looking an unfired, untested custom... would you??? (in Custom Built Rifles) by dogcat
Looking at an unfired and untested 9.3x62 that looks superb. The builder is well known here. It is ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Info on William Powell & Sons and 500/450 No. 1 Express (in Double Rifles) by loud-n-boomer
I am in the midst of purchasing a William Powell & Son double rifle built in 1881 in 500/450 No. 1 E......

Discussion Topic  I Couldn't Resist! (in Big Bores) by Biebs
Despite having no plans for returning to Africa, I couldn't resist this rifle when I saw it. It's an......

Discussion Topic  405 Belted DWR (in Wildcats And Their Development) by MoreBS
405 Belted DWR Ohio let you use a straight wall, any length. Unlike Michigan’s 1.8” length. So I bui......

Discussion Topic  264 WinMag with Hodgdon's LRT (in Small Calibers) by Nevmavrick
I picked up some LRT the other day, thinking that there would be some data by the time I got it in s......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

» Refine Search
» New Search