THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 350 Rem Mag revisited (in Medium Bore Rifles) by 4sixteen
If standard dimension chamber single shot rounds OAL can take advantage of generous leade. p.126 ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  RE: 350 Rem Mag revisited (in Medium Bore Rifles) by 257 Roberts
Got my 350RM Encore barrel. Man is it nice! Can't wait to get her up and running. Waiting on dies t......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Poll  RE: Demographics of African Hunters (in African Big Game Hunting) by bwanamrm
Boomer... 26 safaris, 11 countries. Two planned for next year, Botswana and Tanzania, Ethiopia on t......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Poll  RE: Demographics of African Hunters (in African Big Game Hunting) by LivingTheDream1
Millennial here. But I got two other Millennials to hunt Africa, the one didn't even own a rifle. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Poll  RE: Demographics of African Hunters (in African Big Game Hunting) by Carl Frederik Nagell
I am now 57 years old. My first african hunt was when I was 28. Paid by myself. My son was 12. Still......

Poll  RE: Demographics of African Hunters (in African Big Game Hunting) by jerrymontgomery
I'm 80 but not too silent. Been to Africa once, going again in May 21, and am planning on a buffalo......

Poll  RE: Demographics of African Hunters (in African Big Game Hunting) by Baker458
I'm Gen X. Six safaris, 7th was supposed to be this year. Gen Z is 1997-2012, I have 2 girls & 1 b......

Poll  RE: Demographics of African Hunters (in African Big Game Hunting) by JTEX
I'm a genx....barely! Hunted Zim twice , Namibia, Tanzania and probably 15_trips to South Africa. G......

Discussion Topic  SUSPEND THE CONSTITUTION... (in The Political Forum) by Saeed
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > The Political Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: 458 winchester magnum (in Big Bores) by jerry mcdonald
Great! Thanks for the clarification RIP, I LOL'd when dumping 77gr AA-2460 in the WW hull earlier, w......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  RE: 458 winchester magnum (in Big Bores) by RIP
Another recycled image of the .458 TRUMP: ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Buy a donkey again, Hannay. You are going to have quite a herd. Maybe we could get boomstick to dow......

Discussion Topic  RE: 458 winchester magnum (in Big Bores) by Hannay
If anyone here is interested, besides the PDF of this thread, I also made one for the "Terminal Bull......

Jerry, That is a doozy, your 12 Ga Trump load. ......

boom stick, I am guessing from your photo montage that the Trump boys use .375 H&H Winchester M70 r......

Discussion Topic  RE: 458 winchester magnum (in Big Bores) by Fury01
Rip, Thought you would want to know; Kansas deer still won't hold a 485 grain flat nosed cast. 51 gr......

Discussion Topic  RE: 458 winchester magnum (in Big Bores) by jerry mcdonald

Discussion Topic  RE: 458 winchester magnum (in Big Bores) by boom stick
You know you are going to have a good time with a date with Stormy ......

Discussion Topic  The She-Wolf dropped one this evening... (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by 218 Bee
My long-suffering bride and hunting partner for the past 30+ years went out with me this afternoon l......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting

Discussion Topic  Muzzleloaders shooting smokeless powder (in Muzzleloading Big Game Hunting) by bghntr416
I have been doing a little research on these. I am amazed at the velocities that are being achieved ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Muzzleloading Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  RE: Forming 350 Rem Mag Brass (in Medium Bore Rifles) by dpcd
It is very easy on a standard Rockchucker. I make it from 338 and 7mm mag brass and trim on my lat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Forming 350 Rem Mag Brass (in Medium Bore Rifles) by 358WCF

Discussion Topic  RE: Forming 350 Rem Mag Brass (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Dale
I have formed quite a bit of brass for my .350 Rem. I bought a CH4 trim die, but I think other comp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Terminal Bullet Performance (in Big Bores) by Hannay
If anyone's interested, I saved this whole thread to a PDF. It's 128 MB, 7377 pages. It can be dow......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crazy "Gun Case" question related to travel to JNB (in Travel Forum) by vlwtx348
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Help reloading H414 (in Reloading) by JimTx
I have been looking for powder for a while. I have some old H4831 but walked into a place that just ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  RE: Which inexpensive 6.5 CM?. (in Small Calibers) by BrianA
I have a Sauer 100 in 6.5 CM. It likes Norma ammo (5/8" groups @ 100yds), Hornady ammo not so much. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

Discussion Topic  Recommendation for Satellite Vendor and Phone for Cameroon (in African Big Game Hunting) by Singleshot03
I have a hunt in Cameroon this upcoming spring and I need to stay in touch via text and voice at a m......

Discussion Topic  Red Dirt Elephant Wallet - Flip-Up ID Window (in Classified) by Will
Nicely figured red dirt elephant. Quintessential figure. Beautiful. Billfold size: 4 1/4" wide by ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Classified

Discussion Topic  310 Cadet extractors (in Classified) by Rolland
Anyone remember who is making an after market extractors. I need one for a original gun....
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Classified

Discussion Topic  Benin 2021/2022 (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by reddy375
As many of you know I took a lot of clients to Burkina Faso and many past clients who hunted there s......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  Yes and No. (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by Geedubya
Yes, I am excited about getting my ATN 4k Pro up and running. This model features an 18 hour batter......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting

Discussion Topic  ..and then there's Neera Tanden for OMB (in The Political Forum) by Dulltool17
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > The Political Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: And the Winner is... Free Giveaway, 1 Buffalo All in. (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by WLW
Signed up. Thank you for the generous opportunity. Will Whitaker...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  RE: And the Winner is... Free Giveaway, 1 Buffalo All in. (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by b.martins
Just signed up. Gracias por la generosa oferta....

Discussion Topic  RE: And the Winner is... Free Giveaway, 1 Buffalo All in. (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by CanadianLefty
Thank you. I am in. I value the opportunity to participate and wish you the best of holidays....

Discussion Topic  Namibia to auction 170 elephants over draught, increased population (in African Big Game Hunting) by Kathi

Discussion Topic  RE: How to pass the time on long haul flights (in Travel Forum) by drongo
I haven't seen a hot looking flight attendant since they stopped calling them stewardesses. But thi......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: Quotes (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Geedubya
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  RE: Quotes (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Bill/Oregon
"Though she an acre hath of nose, to me she is a paragon." Anonymous, or possibly Firesign Theater .......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  RE: Quotes (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Geedubya

Discussion Topic  RE: Mauser Safeties updated (in Classified) by Johnly
Email sent...

Discussion Topic  Mauser Safeties updated (in Classified) by Jim Kobe
Just finished up a few of the side swing type with a price drop, Now $125 shipped I have a number o......

Discussion Topic  SOLD. Browning Superposed, 12ga, 2 bbl set very good condition (in Classified - FIREARMS ONLY) by dogcat
I have a Browning Superposed 12 ga that is a 2 barrel set. One set is skeet/skeet, 26", the other is......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Classified - FIREARMS ONLY

Discussion Topic  RE: Camels By Drone - Updated With New Videos (in Photo Albums And Videos) by miles58
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Photo Albums And Videos

Discussion Topic  RIP, Walter Williams! (in The Political Forum) by Geedubya

Discussion Topic  PM Imran Khan announces new high-altitude national parks in Gilgit-Baltistan (in Asian Hunting Forum) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Asian Hunting Forum

» Refine Search
» New Search