THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  The She-Wolf dropped one this evening... (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by 218 Bee
My long-suffering bride and hunting partner for the past 30+ years went out with me this afternoon l......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting

Discussion Topic  Muzzleloaders shooting smokeless powder (in Muzzleloading Big Game Hunting) by bghntr416
I have been doing a little research on these. I am amazed at the velocities that are being achieved ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Muzzleloading Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  RE: Terminal Bullet Performance (in Big Bores) by Hannay
If anyone's interested, I saved this whole thread to a PDF. It's 128 MB, 7377 pages. It can be dow......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  Help reloading H414 (in Reloading) by JimTx
I have been looking for powder for a while. I have some old H4831 but walked into a place that just ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Recommendation for Satellite Vendor and Phone for Cameroon (in African Big Game Hunting) by Singleshot03
I have a hunt in Cameroon this upcoming spring and I need to stay in touch via text and voice at a m......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Yes and No. (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by Geedubya
Yes, I am excited about getting my ATN 4k Pro up and running. This model features an 18 hour batter......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting

Discussion Topic  Namibia to auction 170 elephants over draught, increased population (in African Big Game Hunting) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  PM Imran Khan announces new high-altitude national parks in Gilgit-Baltistan (in Asian Hunting Forum) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Asian Hunting Forum

Discussion Topic  Forming 350 Rem Mag Brass (in Medium Bore Rifles) by 257 Roberts
I was lucky enough to stumble into a T/C Encore Custom Shop barrel in this cartridge. Been wanting t......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  RE: 50/70 Sharps (in Black Powder Cartridge Rifles) by Bill/Oregon
Bad Ass, how fast are you moving that 510? Cal, I passed on a New York contract roller at a gun show......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Black Powder Cartridge Rifles

Discussion Topic  RE: 50/70 Sharps (in Black Powder Cartridge Rifles) by Bad Ass Wallace
I use two loads in mine, the 450gn and a 510gn custom mould both sized to 0.512" ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Black Powder Cartridge Rifles

Discussion Topic  Third black beauty (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by Live Oak
Wind was right for my friend's place. We finally had some rain that might have perked thing up but y......

Discussion Topic  Chased a bear up a tree this morning (in American Big Game Hunting) by p dog shooter
I was out for my morning walk with my muzzleloader this morning. It was a nice 4 degrees F this morn......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  RE: Dick’s ‘Public Lands’ Concept Sets Sights on Serious Gear Shoppers (in Backpack Hunting) by 16Bore
Dick’s is now woke, even though they yanked firearms off the shelf. Pretty much going along the line......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Backpack Hunting

Discussion Topic  RE: Dick’s ‘Public Lands’ Concept Sets Sights on Serious Gear Shoppers (in Backpack Hunting) by BaxterB
The Public Lands thing is now an over-used virtue signal. Symbolic interactionism at its finest... ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Backpack Hunting

Discussion Topic  RE: Dick’s ‘Public Lands’ Concept Sets Sights on Serious Gear Shoppers (in Backpack Hunting) by Lamar
seein as how the two are one and the same they can both go take a flying,,,,, umm, leap [insert your......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dick’s ‘Public Lands’ Concept Sets Sights on Serious Gear Shoppers (in Backpack Hunting) by Big Wonderful Wyoming
Used to be a great store. Their name is apt. The Field and Stream store I visited was beautiful, ......

Discussion Topic  Dick’s ‘Public Lands’ Concept Sets Sights on Serious Gear Shoppers (in Backpack Hunting) by Kathi

Discussion Topic  roe deer hunt and wine testing (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Unforgetable Hunting
Each night other trophy wines and stories !!! and roe deer hunt . What can be better than hunting, a......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  Need help finding scope rings. (in Optics) by Nortman
I need some help gentlemen. I need to find these scope rings for a CZ 550 rifle. In 30mmm. If a......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Optics

Discussion Topic  Dad stole my buck, or birthday gift for dad? (in American Big Game Hunting) by JBrown
With Covid derailing our plans for a sheep hunt in the youth season for Renee we decided to return t......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  A different bar b que sauce (in Recipes for Hunters) by Atkinson
ran out of stuff at the ranch, it was a 125 miles to town, so I emprovised ... I found a big can of......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Recipes for Hunters

Discussion Topic  Basic Pump Shotgun (in Shotgunning) by daniel77
I was planning on buying my son a new 870 for Christmas and was quite surprised to find that Remingt......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Shotgunning

Discussion Topic  RE: Bits and Bitting (in Horse) by daniel77
Just don't misuse it and you and your horse will both be happy. If only there was a resource to expl......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Horse

Discussion Topic  RE: Bits and Bitting (in Horse) by Karoo
Bits are so often misused. I am not a competitive rider, nor a high performance one, but I ride my ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Horse

Discussion Topic  Bits and Bitting (in Horse) by daniel77
Howdy y'all, I haven't posted here in years, but thought I'd pop in. I've spent the last 3 years wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Blow Guns (in Fun Shooting) by NormanConquest
Good advice, you should follow it....
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Fun Shooting

Discussion Topic  RE: Blow Guns (in Fun Shooting) by carpetman1
Packratsass--We digress--back to name calling. I sure lose a lot of sleep on you having me on ignore......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Fun Shooting

Discussion Topic  Templar knights dagger (in Knives and Knife Making) by Von Gruff
Been working on this as time allows ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Knives and Knife Making

Discussion Topic  New 404 Jeffery gets a barrel (in Custom Built Rifles) by Gundog 64
Have a new 404 being built and got the photos from the metalsmith back today and thought some here m......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  "Heavy Barrel" has passed away (in Classic And Sports Cars) by Frostbit
I know Bill hung out here, especially if Mopars were mentioned. He also sold some stuff in the clas......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Classic And Sports Cars

Discussion Topic  RE: Marlins are moving very quickly (in Lever Action Rifles) by hogfarmer
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Lever Action Rifles

Discussion Topic  Shelhammer stocks (in Custom Built Rifles) by Timan
Does anybody have pics. Of the the Shelhammer stock with the chin strap style cheek piece....
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Dumb question (in Reloading) by LHeym500
I have a lot of Nosler 270 Win brass. Love Nosler/Norma brass. I can’t find 35 Whelen brass. I have ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  strength of Ruger synthetic stocks (in Gunsmithing) by devere
Are the synthetic stocks Ruger uses in their 77 hawkeyes stout enough to support a varmint weight ba......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  Kamchatka Moose Hunt (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by reddy375
Moose Hunt Kamchatka Russia. We have had 1 spot free up for a 2022 November Moose hunt. We only get......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Poll  Demographics of African Hunters (in African Big Game Hunting) by Michael Robinson
They say hunters are getting older, that fewer young people are hunting these days than in bygone da......

Discussion Topic  leupold 4x (in Optics) by M 98
Surprised that leupold has discontinued there 4x scope ..takes care of about 90 % of all hunting si......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Optics

Discussion Topic  Heavy Varmint Class (in Varmint Hunting) by 218 Bee
This certainly isn't what the benchrest boys meant by "Heavy Varmint", but it seems appropriate this......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Varmint Hunting

Discussion Topic  Cold smoking fish Q (in Recipes for Hunters) by Aspen Hill Adventures
I recently bought a pellet tube for smoking. I want to try my hand at smoking some salmon. Must it......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Recipes for Hunters

Discussion Topic  French Walnut M70's on sale at Sportsmans Warehouse (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Big Wonderful Wyoming
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  Cast in a Bolt Gun (in Custom Built Rifles) by Zephyr
How many here feel that when getting a custom Stock built for your DG Bolt Rifle that Cast is an imp......

Discussion Topic  Mountain lion at the perimeter of Dallas (in American Big Game Hunting) by eezridr
Watching the morning news. A mountain lion was captured on a trail camera in Rowlet (suburb on the e......

Discussion Topic  Individual hunting moments at the foothills and top of the Carpathians. (in Photo Albums And Videos) by Carpathian stag
Dear group members . I invite you to see my short movie with moments of some individual hunts of sta......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Photo Albums And Videos

Discussion Topic  RE: Reloading Issue (in Muzzleloading Big Game Hunting) by georgeld
Year old post. Friend Jack insisted I get a M/L. Not convinced and not wanting to spend much on it. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Muzzleloading Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  RE: My 2020 elk hunt (in Muzzleloading Big Game Hunting) by georgeld
damned good shot and good bull too. Not a thing wrong with that. Even better was the pack horse! C......

Discussion Topic  a Second 475 A&M joins the family - a Custom Weatherby w/ Carved Bubinga Stock (in Big Bores) by buckstix
a Second 475 A&M joins the family - a Custom Weatherby w/ Carved Bubinga Stock Hello All, You may ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  RE: New technology from Traditions (in Muzzleloading Big Game Hunting) by matt salm
I hunt with muzzleloader every year and have gone from caplock to in-line and even smokeless shootin......

Discussion Topic  SPOTTED HYENA HUNT SOUTH AFRICA 2021 (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Mattanja Hunting Safaris
Good Day AR Members, For the 2021 hunting season I have two(2) Permits available for Spotted Hyena ......

Discussion Topic  What an experience.......what an embarrassment! (in Humor) by nvmichael
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

» Refine Search
» New Search