Find
Notify
Tools

GREAT HONOUR IPHA MEMBER
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Great new guys i was accepted as full profesional member of the world oldest profesional Hunters Asociation the IPHA .Many thanks to Jay Leyendeker ,Rob Kern and Hoot Murray of the forestry service.Ill work for IPHA with all my Will.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Have been looking for postings by you, but hadn't seen any recently. What all do you hunt from your place. I know the doves, and I gather some small game, blackbuck and such, but wonder what all is available, and prices.

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Harold R. Stephens
posted Hide Post
Dr.Pozzi this sounds like a well deserved membership. My goal one day is to visit you and your family for a hunt of a lifetime for me. Congratulations and good look with this organization.

Founding member of the 7MM STW club

Member of the Texas Cull Hunters Association

Posts: 512 | Location: Granbury, Texas | Registered: 23 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Hellow gentlemen ,to be accepted in such old organization is a great honour ,althoug i have interests in commercial dove shooting ranches ,my own interest always was to guide traditional old style safaris ,like the members of the East African Professional Hunters Asociation did .Im mprofessional member of the DSC too and we continue guiding safaris one at a time.
We are guiding almost full time thats why im posting very few here .Its very difficult to post photos .I post directly from the field on fb juan pablo pozzi .
We are guiding permenently ,most f the hunters are AR MEMBERS THAT CAME MANY MANY TIMES .
Cheers Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Currently we are hunting russian boars with many huge boars taken by the clients .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
If you are interested in hunting boars with knife pistold shotguns bow or rifles just call me we re producing good trophies .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Felicidades, Dr. Pozzi.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3428 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mt Al
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Dr. Pozzi!! I hope to be able to join you for a boar hunt in the near future. You deserve this honor.

Authenticity cannot be faked, all the hunt reports by your clients are clearly authentic.

Posts: 1064 | Location: Bozeman, MT | Registered: 21 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Thank you ,ill gladly guide you in the old style safaris.IPHA is growing up here ,and after this stupid quarantine we will organize a PhS COMPETITION .
Cheers Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA